Jersey Marketing Service is getting geared up for an exciting fall of sales, but we need YOU! We are accepting consignments for ALL of our fall sales now, but there are a few deadlines quickly approaching…
- POT O’GOLD SALE – GENOMIC SAMPLES NEED TO BE IN THE LAB BY AUGUST 1.
- JMS / AJCA will pay for 3 genomic samples of those who would like to consign to the Pot O’Gold Sale being held as part of the Junior All American Jersey Show festivities on Saturday, November 5, 2016. Samples in the lab by August 1 will allow for the heifer’s genomic numbers to come back in the September release, AND will allow for proper advertising in the October Jersey Journal. This deadline on genomics will also ensure your consignment to make our catalog deadline.
- We certainly encourage All American Sale consignments to be genomic tested also, and this deadline would also be a guideline for you! That sale will be November 6, 2016.
- DIXIE INVITATIONAL SALE – Catalog Deadline goal is August 1. The sale will be hosted by Bush River Jerseys, Newberry, S.C., on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9. We are looking for production based cows and heifers with quality type. We are always on the lookout for a few “highlighted” lots to add to the sale line-up, including extreme type or genomic numbers.
- TOP OF THE WORLD SALE – Held in Madison, Wis., as part of the World Dairy Expo events, the sale will be on WEDNESDAY night this year, October 5. In order to advertise your consignment in the September Jersey Journal, we will need to have those submitted by August 10. This will also qualify you for an “early bird” discount in advertising with the monthly magazine, and will ensure timely cataloging efforts.
Take a look at the sales highlighted in the gallery below and contact a member of the AJCA/NAJ Area Representatives or JMS Staff to submit your consignment(s) to the 2016 Fall Sale Line-Up!