The Ohio Fall Production Sale was held on Saturday, October 20 in Wooster, Ohio. A beautiful, turned blustery, fall day blew in many bidders, and 25 buyers purchased Jerseys at this annual event. The sale saw 216 head sell to five states (AL, OH, PA, TX, WI).
Volume buyers were Nico Deboer of Chandler, Tx., with 52 head of bred heifers and milk cows, and Jennings Jersey Farm, Gordo, Ala., with 34 head of young calves.
Top selling lots:
- Lot 157 – YJD Peka Vicky – $2,200
- Buyer: Rohrer Farms Inc., Orrville, OH
- Lot 136 – Gabys Robinson Scarlett $1,750
- Buyer: Rohrer Farms Inc.
- Consignor: Luke McCoy, Campbellsville, KY
- Lot 153 – M-Springdale Torpedo Bliss – $1,700Buyer: Scarlett Payne, Utica, OH
- Lots 155, 159 and 314 Sold for $1650 and Lot 312 sold for $1600.
- A total of 10 head sold for $1500 or more.