The Alan and Sharon Kozak family have too many Jerseys! They are selling close to 150 head of ALL genomic tested, mostly A2A2 designated cattle. Many are milking, a handful of dry cows, as well as a small amount of young, bred and springing heifers.
Sale day is FRIDAY, November 18 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT) and will also be broadcast on JerseyAuctionLive.com for LIVE online bidding!
Highlights from the Clover Patch Herd:
- Fecal Tested Negative for Johnes for 10 years
- ALL cattle are genomic tested
- MANY are A2A2 designated
- ALL animals are Official Calfhood Vaccinates
Herd Health Program at Clover Patch:
- At Birth: Ecolizer +C, BoSe, Vitamins
- Weaning: Inforce, Clostridium with booster 2 to 4 weeks later
- Four to six months: Brucellosis, Bovi-Shield Modified live w/ Lepto hardjo boostered 4 to 6 weeks and prebreeding
- Adults: Bovi-Shield, Scourguard 4KC, Salmonella
- All cows dried off, and heifers precalving are given dry treat treatments and Orbaseal
- Feet are trimmed on all heifers prior to calving. Adult cows as needed, at minimum annually
- Safeguard used routinely to deworm cattle of all ages
Video of all aged heifers – Click HERE: