Holiday Spectacular Online Sale will start on December 18 and will close out bidding on January 7, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. (CDT) Consignments are being accepted NOW and can continue to be added online any time after December 18, 2013 until January 1, 2014.
* 7% commission on any item that sells with a minimum bid, 6% of any lot that sells without a minimum bid.
* NO listing fee (The 3% commission on minimum bid amounts is what we have been calling the Listing Fee. In this sale, it will not apply.)
* Reasonable listing fees are always allowed, but of course we can always have the lot listed as an “absolute” sale. This would mean that no minimum bid is listed and the lot sells for whatever the buyers / bidders choose.
* The Seller is responsible for ONLY for the Health test requirements listed for the state that the animal sells to. That will be coordinated with the buyer and seller after the sale.
*Trucking / shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer.
We are wanting ELITE lots for this sale…
– Great type
– Great genomics
– Pedigrees backed by great cow families
– Embryos with these same requirements are accepted.
– Group/Pen lots will be accepted – with priority being high quality.
* Pictures / Videos will be needed / encouraged for every lot. I can pull up whatever professional pics we have on file, but a video of the animal selling, or her dam, always helps.
Contact Erica Davis – JMS Internet Marketing Coordinator (614-361-9716), a member of the JMS Staff or your AJCA/NAJ Area Representative to consign or ask questions about this ELITE online sale!